The City of Hollywood, through the Office of Communications, Marketing, and Economic Development (CMED), in partnership with the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (GHCC), has launched the Business Visitation Program Survey.
This annual survey and visitation program seeks to enhance communication between the City, GHCC, and the business community, introduce the community to contacts, and create opportunities for business owners to voice concerns and discuss future collaboration towards business retention and growth. CMED and GHCC aim to achieve this objective by:
· Introducing our economic development services to the businesses in the City of Hollywood;
· Meeting with owners and operators to learn more about business operations, future plans, business issues, problems, and barriers to business operation within the City;
· Establishing longer-term economic development priorities by gathering information that will help reduce business costs, improve competitiveness, enhance infrastructure, and increase and develop viable local and export markets;
· Connecting local companies with resources for growth and networking opportunities; and
· Discussing services and resources available to the business community through the City, County, and/or State.
With the knowledge acquired through this initiative, the City and Chamber will be better equipped to represent the interests of Hollywood businesses.
Thank you for your participation!
*Business owners are encouraged to take a brief survey and will have the opportunity to request an in-person visit with a representative from the City.*
Take the survey: Click here or follow this link: