Join Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz at a free Small Business Workshop on Saturday, May 18th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Nova Southeastern University, Terry Administration Building, 3200 S. University Drive in Davie. Participants will learn how to:
- Create and use a successful business plan
- Certify your business and stand out from your competition
- Explore and understand financing options and credit
- Showcase your business through an exciting marketing campaign
- Capitalize on search engine optimization and digital marketing
During the professionally-led seminars, business owners will also learn how to utilize government resources and gets tips on raising cash, branding, digital marketing + SEO, and more. In addition, a new Spanish language track will also be offered. Admission is free. For more information, please call 954.845.1179.